Amazing Seller Summit 2017 – during these three days, there were a total of 16 speakers who taught us their best tips and strategies on how to maximize our sales on Amazon and how to grow our Ecommerce business.
The speakers and their presentations at the Amazon Seller Summit:
Amazing Seller Summit 2017 – Day 1
- Matt Clark – $0.08 Clicks: A Simple System for Scaling Sales with Facebook Ads
- Mike McClary – Expanding Beyond Amazon: eCommerce Site in 30 Days
- George Lawrence – Get to Know Your Global Audience
- Rich Henderson – Building a List and Networking
- Scott Galvao – Expanding Into Amazon Markets in Other Countries
Amazing Seller Summit 2017 – Day 2
- Philip Jepsen – Full-Price Product Reviews
- Devin Dorosh – Boosting Keyword Rankings and Order Value
- Akemi Fisher – How to Optimize with Amazon’s New Terms of Service Changes
- Karyn Thomas – Enhanced Brand Content Pages
- Matt Dreier – Amazon Marketing Services in Europe
- Karl Pemberton – Frequently Bought Together Method
- Rob Warner – Mobile Advertising
Amazing Seller Summit 2017 – Day 3
- Eddie Robertson – Scaling for Explosive Business Growth
- Mike Ziegler – Amazon Sponsored Ads Secrets from Amazon Insider
- Angie Chacon – Millions on Amazon by Keeping it Simple
- Jessica Steele – com – Why You Want to Sell Here
Between the sessions at the Amazon Seller Summit, there were also some Interviews in which highly successful Amazon sellers told their stories, the challenges they had to face and overcome and their best advice on how to move forward.
One of the most inspiring interviews was the story of a young couple from Romania:
Peter and Adina started their Amazon journey in 2014. They asked for a loan of $10,000 from the bank to buy their first inventory. At the same time, they had to raise 2 small children and they couldn’t speak English at all. They even created their first listing using Google Translate. Yes, Google Translate! Two and a half years they are sitting on the interview couch and tell their story to Matt, Jason and an audience of over 200 people.